welcome. please enter.

31.10.05

"they only come out at night" -- b. corgan


alright, so new yorkers gotta do everything their way. including the village, west village to be exact. and if you wanna find the freaks, nyc is the place to be, particularly on halloween. they have a huge parade in the village every year to celebrate. anyone who wants can join the parade. if i only had a dollar for every set of gay men dressed up in catholic garb expressing themselves ... so steve, kirstyn, liz and i enjoyed the freak show in the village. however, some of the pictures we took are not postable on this blog. (for those interested you can view them at tinyteven.blogspot.com) but here are a few pictures of us watching the freaks that only come out at night.
































if only all halloween festivities were as wholesome and adorable as these little crayons in good ole iowa ;)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a son achieve his goal to enter graduate school and at Columbia, no less, makes me very proud. The blog presents a dilemna. Do I brag about him? Do I correct him? Do I ignore him? I have decided I have a few areas of his life on which I could comment. So you choose which ones you want to know about. (1) focus and school, (2) spirituality, (3) social life and/or (4)Be careful in the big city. Your choice!!!!

3/11/05 11:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

October is my personal favorite month. I'm glad Peter celebrated his October birthday in a unique way. I would like the chance to celebrate MY birthday there...although my choices would be different from Peter's. Do you want to know how I would spend a New York birthday?

4/11/05 12:15 AM

 
Blogger petey said...

for now dad, you can just comment on the posts as they come up. like you can brag about how your took your family to the stage deli just like the good odl days

4/11/05 12:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stage Deli is superficial. I want to blog about something substantial that will affect not only your life, but all those who look in on this dialogue. Stage Deli satisfies the carnal, but not the cerebral.

4/11/05 12:34 AM

 
Blogger paul said...

Jill, I too felt I was reading the words my own father would be saying to my younger blogging brother. Fun to read what's happening to these cousins in the big city.

5/11/05 9:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say? Those Frandsen boys (of both generations) have the gift of gab. At least there is never a lull in conversations.
(intelligent conversations...of course)

6/11/05 8:34 PM

 
Blogger petey said...

mom, that's so moderator of you to try to appease all generations. "appease" good word. lets' see who can post the best word. paul, tracy, you're invited to play as well...

6/11/05 9:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure how i feel about that hat, you should get a yankees one.

12/11/05 4:01 PM

 
Blogger petey said...

nick- when an imigrant offers you a deal like $5 for a hat you almost dropped $15-20 elsewhere, you gotta take it.

12/11/05 9:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imigrant? LOL, from where? i think you paid $2 too much

13/11/05 4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home